Reflecting on 2020
Despite having 4-5 months of full weddings on hold, I had a wonderful year! Here are some highlights:
- Despite every changing plans, I photographed 16 weddings that consisted of full weddings, micro weddings, elopements and second shooting.
- 2020 Wedding Season surely taught me to be more flexible with consistent rescheduling, cancellations and last minute events.
- I had the opportunity to photograph a high school friend’s proposal at Longwood Gardens on Leap Day. That proposal led to two more proposals! One at Longwood again and one on Christmas Eve.
- One of my mid-year goals was to begin branding sessions for other businesses, and I had four!
- I was part of planning a styled wedding shoot with Simply Elegant Affairs. We had to jump a lot of hurdles along the way from rescheduling to rain, but we made it happen!
- This year was the BEST year for my business relationally and financially. I am incredibly thankful. Building relationships with others in the wedding industry has been a huge blessing. It made 2020 more bearable knowing you weren’t alone in navigating the odd year that we had.
- Jason and I accomplished a lot of personal goals too! I turned 30 at the turning of the 2020 year. We had new floors installed in our bedrooms. I got my very own office space! We paid off my car! Jason’s second book will be finished by the beginning of 2021.
Kirsten with Simply Elegant Affairs
I met these beautiful woman business owners at a llama and alpaca farm!
Carly and Sean’s Couple Session (And now they’re parents!)
Hannah and John’s Longwood Engagement
Kristi’s Senior Portraits
Rachel and Matt’s Engagement
Marianne and Rich Micro Wedding
Sarah and Jason’s Wedding
Jamie and Derek Longwood Engagement Session
Cold Water Flowers
Tomas and Kenia
Kyle and Amy
Paige and Thomas Christmas Eve Proposal